CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Policeman in Action


I always feel bad with a policeman since I have ever had a complex business with them. I don’t know why, but in my imagination a policeman are frightening, beside I hate them for their arrogant manner (not all). Today, as we passed solo baru (the way to my cousin’s house in sukoharjo), a policeman stood in a distance, their brown uniform waved me (so dramatic). I could feel their existence with their brown uniform. Oh, no, I thought we had a bad luck. They had a patrol to hunt those without driver license and vehicle document (I don’t know in english). Luckily, it was only for motorbike, so my father continued driving.

I feel that this kind of patrol sometimes makes me feel to be a wanted person or criminal. So, I think it will be my victory when they found nothing to attack me that I have my driver license and vehicle document.hhh

Recently, they do this patrol more often here in Solo.

4 komentar:

MaKNa__hEIwA said...

sometimes.... policemen think that they are superior...
and of course they ARE frightening...
all of THEM
got caught once, and i get trauma from it...
till now!

i hate polices....
they are sometimes think that they have to get something better...

NOPE!!!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm
where is my picture?
hehe

gosh!
i got a little accident yesterday
thanks God there was no big damage
hehehe

Anonymous said...

lebay...
thanks to ur pic
there is no a single mouse appears in my house
hohoho

tikran.ablikim® said...

where here?